Flower Forage & Sprays box
Our flower forage & sprays box is made using 11 delicious natural ingredients. The flowers in this mix have been sun-dried to retain as much of their natural goodness. Not only is this forage mix providing your pets with a variety of interesting textures & delicious smells but its bursting with ingredients that have highly beneficial properties. The items in this mix will encourage natural behaviours such as foraging to keep them content.
Contains : Pink corn flowers , red corn flowers , blue corn flowers, chamomile, marigold , hibiscus , rose flowers & rose petals , flax sprays, Red & yellow millet.
Whats in the box? : 100g Of 11 dried flowers, A bundle of flax , 2 X Red & Yellow millet.
Suitable for Hamsters & other small pets.
- Flower Forage 100g - There are 8 dried flowers in this mix Pink, Red & Blue cornflowers, Chamomile, Marigold , Hibiscus ,Rose flowers & petals. Together contain antibacterial properties to help boost your pets immunity. The high amounts of magnesium are essential for bone growth & maintenance. These flowers will also help to improve the quality of your companions skin & fur as well as a bunch of other benefits.
- Flax sprays 15g - Helps to aid in digestion as well as being a high source of plant based protein which promotes physical growth and development.
- Red & Yellow millet sprays x 2 - Easy An excellent source of protein & rich in vitamin B.
- Extras you can add to your box:
- Bunny spoon perfect for measuring out your pets food & treats.
- Baked flower nibbles delicious handmade treats made with buckwheat flour.
How to use:
This mix is perfect for scattering around your pets enclosure encouraging them to display natural foraging behaviours as well as providing enrichment. This mix would also work as a lovely treat to use for binding & taming sessions however you can also place a small amount of the forage into your pets food dish to add a bit of variety using the spoon.
Created especially for small pets :
- 100% Natural flowers & sprays
- Free from added sugar, preservatives and colours.
- Encourage your pets natural instinct to forage
- Contains no fillers, preservatives or colourants
*Each treat has been handmade with natural ingredients this means that the size and colour may vary.
Feeding recommendation : Feed as an occasional treat or reward anytime as part of a balanced diet, being careful not to overfeed. Weigh your small pet regularly to ensure they maintain a healthy weight.